Email flow automation
Put Your Email Marketing on AutoPilot
Automatically segment & target customers via Email
Email is one of the best ways to bring in new customers and keep them coming back. But email is a time consuming pain in the ass. That's why we want to automatically tie in directly into your Shopify store.
By sending emails automatically triggered based on what customers do or don’t buy, or when they do or don’t return, you’ll ensure that each customer gets the right message at the right time.
We'll setup several potential automated emails that customers can receive now...
- Cart Reminder: People who abandon cart will receive two emails if they don't purchase, one after 4 hours, and 48 hours.
- New Customer Thank You: We send a short personalized thank you to customers who just bought from you for the first time to boost engagement and trust.
- Repeat Buyer Thank You: We reach out to the loyal customers who have bought from you a second time, boosting engagement and trust. This helps to turn repeat buyers into evangelists for your brand.
- Win-backs: Bringing back lost customers, we send two promo emails with suggested items to anyone who hasn't made a purchase in 75 and 150 days.
- Cross-sell: We'll review past purchases data to see what products people are likely to buy together or purchase as repeats customers. So if they buy one, we'll auto email them a week later about buying the other one and vice versa.
To enable this marketing automation, you'll need a Klaviyo account, and our one-time setup fee.
If you'd get excited about building an evergreen sales funnel for your store...
- Do the work
About Kurt Elster
I was one of the first Shopify Experts– after knocking out a custom theme for a local client, I was personally invited by Shopify Partners Program lead and Head of Shopify Experts Dan Eveleigh to join the program. Of course I said yes, and I loved it so much that in 2014, I decided to niche down exclusively on Shopify, bowing out of all non-Shopify projects. Since then, I’ve been writing about Shopify, talking about Shopify, and teaching about Shopify. Hell, I run the single most popular Shopify podcast by far, and I didn’t even start it that long ago.
As a result, I've been able to specialize exclusively and successfully in helping Shopify store owners generate huge revenue growth.