Google Search Console Service
Google Search Console set up, audit, and Fixing.
- Only set up: $299.00
- Only audit and fixing (starts from): $299.00
- Set up, audit, and Issue fixing: $449.00
Understanding how the organic marketing or SEO activities you're trying are (or aren't) helping you rank higher in Google, generating traffic and sales is key to moving forward to grow your business.
Google Search Console provides all of this insight but can be tricky to set-up right. And powerful features like syncing up with Google Analytics need a little bit more work to set up.
The service also helps you, monitor, maintain, and find opportunities to improve your Google search results ranking.
Beyond the Setup
This part of the service includes the following:
- A comprehensive audit of your Google Search Console account. This audit ensures everything is right and lists the low-effort and high impact opportunities for your Shopify store. Among others:
- How your search result appears,
- What could be affecting its rise or decline in the rankings, and
- How to fix potential issues that could be contributing to a decline.
Please note, we will need access to your Google Search Console account to analyze the issue before committing to any solution.
We target the work to be completely wrapped up 14 business days from the order date.
- Set up Google Search Console Account
- Install tracking code and verifying your Shopify store with Google Search Console.
- Create your Shopify store sitemap and submit it with Google Search Console for faster indexing.
- Connect Google Search Console to your Goole Analytics account.
- A comprehensive audit of your search console account to find low-hanging opportunities. A report will be shared with you highlighting these opportunities.
- Analyze errors and issues highlighted inside your Google Search Console account.
- Fix errors and issues highlighted inside your Google Search Console account.
- Submit the fix to the Google Search Console team for the validation.
- 1. To analyze and fix errors and issues highlighted inside your Google Search Console, we will need access to your Google Search Console and Shopify store.
Questions? send us an email